- Cater for a broad scope of maintenance works
- From cracks in a footpath to large civil and landscaping construction projects
- Well-developed systems enable fast turnaround times
- High standard of work that minimises hazards to people and the surrounding environment
- Project management of maintenance works includes detailed progress notes and descriptive photos
- Strict quality controls
Queensland Civil Group caters for a broad scope of maintenance works from something as small as a crack in a footpath to large civil and landscaping construction projects. We have a range of well-developed systems to enable fast turnaround times, the smooth management of multiple projects and a high standard of work that minimises hazards to people and the surrounding environment. We have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding our clients’ expectations providing civil solutions on time, on budget and in a safe, reliable manner.
Our project management of maintenance works includes fully transparent safety procedures and the delivery of detailed progress notes and descriptive photos making it easy for clients to track work completed and plan any future work that may be required. Strict quality control is a part of the fabric of our organisation entrenched within all our staff. Consistency in the quality of the many civil works projects and maintenance work we complete every day is a hallmark of our professional team of long-term staff. Contact our friendly team now to discuss your next civil maintenance project.