Queensland Civil Group is a Brisbane based company servicing clients in the South East Queensland region. The company currently holds preferred supplier arrangements with Moreton Bay Regional Council, Brisbane City Council, Redland City Council, Logan City Council and RoadTek having completed a number of small, medium and large-scale civil projects.
Queensland Civil Group has also teamed with a number of other civil works companies, contributing to the quality and on-time delivery in various stages of civil projects. The company has an infield workforce of 25 staff with multiple sites being managed at any given time. We are fully insured and hold all relevant policies including public liability and workers compensation.
Our primary scope of works incorporate:
- concrete bikeways, footpaths and kerb ramps
- road islands/medians
- road surfacing
- kerb & channel
- culvert reconstructions
- stormwater pits/lintel reconstructions
- drainage improvement projects (e.g. within parks and easements)
- maintenance programs incorporating small scope of works over a large volume of sites
- stormwater pipe projects including headwalls, aprons, stone pitching
- landscape elements
- street signage
- line marking
The management of projects incorporate systems that meet council and government requirements, including:
- project/site-specific Quality Management Plans
- project/site-specific OHSE manuals
- project/site-specific Environmental Management Plans
- site-specific traffic/pedestrian management plans and procedures
- identification and location of services both underground and overhead
- following plans and specifications provided by the client
- communications to be maintained during project duration such as client inspections
Queensland Civil Group also owner-operate a range of earthmoving equipment including excavators, skid steers, large and medium-sized tip trucks.